The e-commerce industry is booming – this year, roughly 16.23% of sales in the US are e-commerce sales. By 2026, the US e-commerce market is expected to be valued at 8.1 trillion USD. The e-commerce industry has made it easier for smaller businesses to establish themselves online. However, the competition is insane, with the platform open to businesses of all sizes.
To stay competitive, businesses focus on their core competency and outsource fulfillment and logistics to 3PLs. But supply chains are no longer simple. They include several partners. An automated order management system enables small businesses to streamline operations and cater better to customers.
Manual order-taking and data-entry systems cannot keep up with the demands of supply chains today. Smart OMS implementation optimizes these operations, benefiting businesses.
- Error Reduction: Automated systems reduce errors by keeping track of inventory in real time. Data entry and record-keeping also become more accurate. Fewer mistakes lead to happier customers.
- Flexible Integrations: VeraCore’s OMS can easily be connected with various applications. Our partnerships with leading companies enable us to offer e-commerce plugins and integrations such as shopping carts, marketplaces, ERP services, etc.
- Total Connectivity: The OMS can also be easily integrated with other software you use in the warehouse – accounting, CRM, etc.. You do not need to shift to other solutions and incur major expenses.
With social media on the rise, and customers having more power, brands have to offer the best service. They cannot afford to make mistakes. Meeting the customer’s high expectations can be tough without automated solutions like VeraCore’s Smart Order Management System (OMS).
- Efficiency in Order Processing: An OMS automates tasks helping to process orders quickly and accurately. This helps companies in offering a smoother purchasing experience, increasing customer satisfaction.
- Real-time Order Tracking: Customers demand complete transparency today. With OMS, customers get tracking access to their packages. They know where their package is and when it will arrive, reducing anxiety.
- Improved Inventory Management: All members of the supply chain have access to current inventory levels. This aids in the reordering process. Additionally, accurate information reduces the possibility of stock-outs, overstocking, or delivery delays. Companies can meet customers’ demands quickly, developing a good brand reputation.
- Enhanced Communication Channels: With multiple partners in the supply chain, clear communication becomes very important. OMS enables all stakeholders to be in constant communication with other members. This helps with timely order confirmation, and customers and companies get notified of delivery updates.
- Customized Reporting and Analytics: Data and reports help businesses dive deep into their services. Data can offer insights, helping you improve services, reach out to disgruntled customers, and enhance customer experience.
- Scalability for Seasonal Peaks: All businesses have seasonal peaks that exert a lot of pressure on resources. With an OMS, companies can navigate seasonal peaks smoothly, by preparing for them in advance. Companies can then cater to customers better, delivering exceptional service under high workloads.
In today’s competitive business environment, brands cannot grow without leveraging technology. Smart solutions tailored to the logistics industry can help 3PLs improve service, catering to customers’ higher expectations without obstacles.
VeraCore has been offering automation and order management solutions to 3PL businesses for over 40 years. We know the intricacies you face daily and our solutions are tailored to help you tackle any problems you may come across. Connect with us today to explore our range of solutions and choose the best one for your company. Unlock the full potential of your e-commerce business with smart order management.
VeraCore is SaaS order and warehouse management software trusted by top fulfillment companies and 3PLs. Affordable, flexible, easy to use; VeraCore is everything you need to keep clients happy and run a lean operation.
With VeraCore, you can grow your business and handle any challenge with ease. Rules-based automation enables you to control all aspects of your warehouse operation and satisfy each of your clients’ unique requirements.
Hundreds of fulfillment service providers and 10,000+ fulfillment clients place VeraCore at the “core” of their business to get the job done right, for over 40 years.