VeraCore Software Solutions, Inc. (VeraCore) has a great opportunity for an energetic self-starter to join our Client Services department as an entry-level Product Support Specialist, with opportunity for advancement. In this role, you’ll work closely with team members, product managers and programmers to provide support for our industry leading order fulfillment software system, in a fast-paced and upbeat environment.
VeraCore software is used by top names in e-Commerce fulfillment to service many of the world’s most respected brands. As a Product Support Specialist, you will interact with contacts at all levels within the VeraCore user community.
Our team is made up of amazing people and thinkers who make the magic happen for our customers. At VeraCore, you’re not just another member of a big corporation – you’ll have the opportunity to make measurable contributions while using the latest tools and technologies (we have a pretty impressive tech stack). Working with us means creating and collaborating with other driven individuals in a fun and casual work environment.
- Training new customers in the use of our software
- Assessing customers’ business and functional requirements
- Providing guidance on system configuration
- Supporting customers via phone, email and through an online ticket system
- Troubleshooting of software issues reported by customers
- B.S./B.A. degree (MIS or Business preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately
Join the Team
This full-time position offers a generous compensation package which includes medical and dental insurance, as well as a 401k retirement plan.
VeraCore provides a casual, yet challenging work environment with opportunity for advancement. Our Vice President, Director of Sales and Vice President of Client Services all started out as Product Support Specialists!
Alternatively, you can submit your resume and cover letter to:
VeraCore Software Solutions, Inc.
76 Batterson Park Road
Farmington, CT 06032
Email: [email protected]