Order management for third-party e-Commerce fulfillment
The e-Commerce surge is putting pressure on warehouses to get orders out the door faster and with more accuracy. When coupled with rising consumer expectations, this can become an uphill battle for third-party fulfillment centers. If you’re using manual or outdated processes to keep up with this surge, you’re likely working in overdrive to achieve efficiency, productivity, and growth.
By eliminating these inefficiencies in your operation, you can increase order throughput and keep clients happy.
Your clients are unique, each with their own requirements on how orders should be managed. In a high-volume, fast-paced environment, you need order management software that can help you automate these processes. Your OMS should be smart enough to help you turn chaos into streamlined workflows so you can run an efficient operation and keep clients happy.
With VeraCore, you can manage the pressures of e-Commerce with technology and strategies made to help you succeed.
VeraCore Order Management Capabilities
- Flexible integrations – Meet the needs of your clients and their end users with ease. Connect to almost any application by way of plug n’ play integrations, automatic file imports, and a robust API suite.
- Plug n’ play integrations – Connecting to the applications your clients use allows them to run their businesses efficiently. VeraCore actively partners with leading companies in all areas of e-Commerce:
- shopping carts
- Total Connectivity –Integrate with the other administrative systems you use to create more optimized workflows. VeraCore was built to work with key systems in fulfillment, so you can connect the other systems used by your business, including accounting and CRM.
- Intelligent Automation – Defining rules at the start of the order process ensures orders follow the correct workflow, making the lives of your warehouse team easier and reducing labor costs. Areas of order processing you can automate decision-making to help streamline your operation:
- Order batching (eg. group by BOM, product, shipping carrier)
- Order prioritization
- Shipping method selection
- Multiple distribution centers
- Backorder Management – Set rules to determine inventory shortfalls. You can manage how you handle backorders based on your warehouse processes or clients’ needs.
- Approvals – Implement an approval process before orders are released to the warehouse. By using rules you define, you can hold back orders that meet certain criteria for approvals.
The VeraCore Guarantee
VeraCore has evolved over four decades in fulfillment. We believe this longevity speaks to the power of our people and our capabilities.
If you’re not completely satisfied with your experience, you can cancel within your first 90 days.
- Terminate for any reason
- No obligation to pay recurring fees
- No questions asked