The senior software engineer will be an integral team member of our innovative Product & Technology organization, contributing greatly to the pivotal transformation of 3PL marketplace, responsible for delivering product by using agile methodology This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking to contribute to a fast-growing team to build an exciting cutting-edge solution for our customers. In this role you will be working very closely with the product owner and architect to design and develop the enterprise application. You will be playing a major role in improving the user experience of our customers by providing a scalable, responsive, and efficient product.
Launch a career (not just a job) in business and technology! As a small software company, our team is made up of the rock stars who make the magic happen for our customers. At VeraCore, you’re not just another member of a big corporation – you’ll have the opportunity to make measurable contributions while using the latest tools and technologies. Working with us means creating and collaborating with other driven individuals in a fun and casual work environment.
Working at VeraCore means creating and collaborating with other driven individuals in a fun and casual work environment. In addition to innovating every day, we also foster a team environment with lunch-time video game battles, ping-pong tournaments, end of week social gatherings, and off-site team events.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure proper communication between different stakeholders. To communicate design and tasks to other developers and quality team.
- Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability translate business requirements
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to think abstractly – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm.
- Be a team player with appetite for learning new technology and processes.
- Solid experience with .Net and .Net core frameworks, tools, and methodologies
- Strong experience in front end stack technology and scalability of the application.
- Experiences in all stages of Software development cycle and Processes
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution(s) and technology being used.
- Business process understanding
- Work with the product owner, architect, and other stake holders to review and document requirements.
- Designing and implementing scalable services, applications, and APIs.
- Collaborating with the teams in developing microservices using the domain model.
- Facilitate and advocate for standards, practice, and pattern development in the organization.
- Working with other, development engineers, product owners, managers, and the QA team to understand requirements and find innovative ways to deliver software in a more efficient and effective way.
- Work closely within the agile team (Project Owner/manager, Scrum Masters and Developers) to identify, investigate, and resolve system problems and process issues
- Review project deliverables and artifacts from a development perspective, provide feedback, including actively participating in a design and refinement review with the team
- Full stack development strong experience .Net frameworks including .Net and .Net Core.
- Knowledge in front-end technologies like React and node.js is a plus.
- Proficiency in scripting languages
- Experience in developing and deployment in azure platform.
- Experience in distributed applications development using messaging services, container orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes etc.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) designing configuration management and release pipelines leveraging tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Helm, Docker
- Applied knowledge in MS SQL Server database and familiarity with cloud-based databases.
- Familiarity with working in multiple environments.
- Proactive problem-solving skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience and ability to work in a team based Agile environment
- Customer/Client focused
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Willingness to grow and learn an understanding of the business process
- Strong experience in API development.
Education and Experience:
- Qualified applicants should possess bachelor’s degree in technology discipline OR a combination of education and progressively responsible work experience in related area
- Minimum of 8 years of software delivery experience required including a minimum of 3 years of experience in designing and developing using microservices design principle.
This is an excellent opportunity for forward-looking individual seeking to contribute to an experienced team to build new features, fix bugs, and maintain code for a vast warehouse and order management system that will challenge you as an engineer.
This full-time position offers a generous compensation package that includes both medical and dental insurance as well as a 401k retirement plan. We offer a fast-paced environment with a casual atmosphere.