VeraCore Software Solutions, Inc. (VeraCore) is currently seeking a Sales Associate to help establish and drive revenue growth for our Order Management & Warehouse Management Fulfillment Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application. VeraCore software is used by top names in e-Commerce fulfillment to service many of the world’s most respected brands.
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Sales Director, as well as Marketing and Client Services teams to establish and grow new client relationships to drive company revenue growth. The chosen candidate for this position will be responsible for the initial stages of the sales process.
As a small software company, our Sales Team is crucial to the on-going growth of the company. Working at VeraCore means creating and collaborating with other driven individuals in a fun and casual work environment. In addition to innovating every day, we foster a team environment with lunch-time ping pong battles, end of week social gatherings, and off-site team events.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Identify and qualify potential new customers from marketing campaigns and existing prospect lists
- Outreach to potential customers through warm calls, cold calls, and emails
- Calling on corporate departments of varying levels
- Track and manage sales pipeline and prospect information in CRM (SalesForce)
- Introducing new ideas and value propositions to prospective customers
- Backing up and assisting the Sales Director in day-to-day activities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the ecommerce fulfillment / 3PL marketplace
- Setup calls and virtual meetings between prospective customers and Sales Director
- Grow company revenue via prospecting and qualifying leads
- 4-year college degree
- 2 years of experience working in a business-to-business (B2B) technology sales or similar role
- Hands on experience with multiple sales techniques – including cold calling and emailing
- Comfortable speaking on the phone and remotely working with prospective customers
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals
- Ability to develop relationships with business owners and c-level executives
- Experience with CRM software. (Experience with SalesForce a plus)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Experience in the ecommerce, warehousing, fulfillment, 3PL industries is a plus
- Experience in conducting online product demonstrations and overviews
- Coachable and self-motivated, with ability to achieve sales goals with minimal oversight
This full-time position is the perfect match for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain experience in the field of software sales and building client relationships. Great earning potential for self-motivated person who enjoys facing new challenges. This is an excellent opportunity for forward-looking individual seeking to contribute to a growing team.
This position offers a generous compensation package that includes both medical and dental insurance as well as a 401k retirement plan. We offer a fast-paced environment with a casual atmosphere.