VeraCore Software Solutions, Inc. (VeraCore) has a great opportunity for an experienced self-starter to join our development team as a Sr. Software Engineer. VeraCore software is used by top names in the fulfillment, ecommerce and graphic communications to service many of the world’s most respected brands.
In this agile development role, you’ll work closely with team members including product managers, senior developers and quality assurance professionals to provide technical solutions to the business challenges facing VeraCore users, and the thousands of clients they serve.
Responsibilities of this position include:
• Analyzing Business Requirements
• Database Design - SQL Server 2012/2014
• Coding Business Logic- C#, Transact SQL
• Object Oriented and Functional Design
• Unit Testing
Qualified candidates should possess:
• Minimum 5 years developing enterprise applications with exceptional knowledge of C# 4.0
• Experience with multi-threading and asynchronous programming
• Proficient at writing ad-hoc SQL Queries and Stored procedures
• Understanding of safe coding practices and application security
• Exercises strong judgment, especially in emergency situations
• Strong Verbal and interpersonal skills; ability to work with and influence all levels of the organization
• Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
This position is the perfect match for someone with strong analytical skills who enjoys working in a fast pace environment and facing new challenges. Ability to handle multiple assignments and good communication skills are necessary. This is an excellent opportunity for forward-looking individual seeking to stay on the leading edge of technology.
This position offers a generous compensation package that includes both medical and dental insurance as well as a 401k retirement plan. We offer a fast paced environment with a casual atmosphere. This is NOT a telecommuting position; you will be working at our office in Rocky Hill, Connecticut.
Submit resume and cover letter to:
VeraCore Software Solutions, Inc.
1086 Elm Street - Suite 200
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
Email: [email protected]