Full-Time or Part-Time:
This is a part-time position, 15-20 hours per week with some flexibility.
During the summer this is a full-time internship.
VeraCore Software Solutions, Inc. (VeraCore) has a fantastic opportunity for a part-time, entry-level position to join our IT team. This position supports the IT team in the maintenance of hardware, software and other systems.
In this role, you’ll work closely with team members, product managers and programmers to pro- vide support for our industry leading order fulfillment software system, in a fast-paced and upbeat environment. VeraCore software is used by top names in the fulfillment, e-Commerce and graphic communications to service many of the world’s most respected brands.
Our team is made up of amazing people and thinkers who make the magic happen for our customers. At VeraCore, you're not just another member of a big corporation - you'll have the opportunity to make measurable contributions while using the latest tools and technologies (we have a pretty impressive tech stack). Working with us means creating and collaborating with other driven individuals in a fun and casual work environment.
Responsibilities of this Include:
- Install workstations, printers, other peripherals on the LAN as requested, and documenting for future reference
- Troubleshooting issues with equipment such as printers, computers and servers
- Running software updates and system backups as requested
- Other such duties as maybe assigned
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Computer equipment including laptops and desktop PCs
- Microsoft Windows Software
- Computer Networks
Join the Team:
VeraCore provides a casual, yet challenging work environment with opportunity for advancement.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a student pursuing a career in IT
- $15.00 per hour
- Must have reliable transportation
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
VeraCore Software Solutions, Inc.
76 Batterson Park Road
Farmington, CT 06032
Email: [email protected]